Epredia™ HM 340E Electronic Rotary Microtome
Designed for precision and stability which yields quality ribbons even for difficult to cut paraffin sections, the Epredia™ HM 340E Electronic Microtome is an ergonomically designed, electronic rotary microtome with stepping-motor advance technology for precision and stability to provide superior sectioning results.
Supplier: Epredia™ 905190ER
- Fast, safe, and comfortable use
- Selectable retraction
- Specimen advance (specimen moves toward the knife)
- Zero-orientation head
- Guide-rail guidance
- Menu driven control panel can be used on either side of instrument
- Section thickness ranging from 0.5 to 100 μm
- Blade holder/Knife holder must be ordered separately unless purchased as a package.
- 100 mL Epredia™ Para/Gard™ paraffin repellent
- Standard tools
- Brushed aluminum cover plate
- Dust cover
- Instruction manual
|HM 340E Rotary Microtome Package|
|Standard tools, Brushed aluminum cover plate, Dust cover, Instruction manual, universal cassette clamp (715020S) and disposable blade carrier ER (705830).|
|0.5 to 100μm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok