Cytiva HiTrap™ MabSelect™ SuRe™ LX Columns
Polyclonal antibodies, monoclonal antibodies (mAb), and antibody fragments are usually purified by affinity chromatography. Resins containing an immobilized ligand (e.g., protein A, protein G, or protein L) are used to capture antibodies and antibody fragments.
Supplier: Cytiva 29130609
- Novel, alkali-tolerant rProtein A ligand withstands rigorous CIP and sanitization procedures with 0.1 to 0.5 M NaOH
- High dynamic binding capacity (DBC) for high titer cultures reduces process time and amount of medium used
- Generic elution profile for different monoclonal antibodies enables platform approach to purification
- High-flow agarose matrix allows the processing of large feed volumes
- Reduces the risk of product contamination and carryover
- Improves performance and reduces overall costs
|Antibody Purification Column|
|4 mL/min. (Max)|
|2°C to 8°C|
|MabSelect SuRe LX|
|Purification of Human IgG|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok