Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Cytiva HiTrap™ Capto™ MMC Impres Multimodal Chromatography Column
Ready-to-use column for screening and small-scale protein purifications using ion exchange chromatography (IEX)
Supplier: Cytiva 17371610
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- High-resolution beads and ligand selectivity ensures high yields
- Enables use of platform approach to MAb process development
- Displays broad pH/salt operational window
- For screening of selectivity, binding, and elution conditions
- Removes contaminants such as DNA, host cell proteins (HCP), leached protein A, and aggregates
- Can be used in initial polishing step in MAb purification processes, as well as for polishing of antibody fragments such as domain antibodies
Avoid using oxidizing agents, cationic detergents.
|HPLC, MAbs Purification|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok