Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Fisherbrand™ Histosette™ II Tissue Processing/Embedding Cassettes with Combination Lid and Base
Histosette™ II Tissue Processing/Embedding Cassettes with Combination Lid and Base open and close as often as necessary - cassettes will always relock securely.
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
- Disposable, plastic cassettes hold tissue specimens during embedding, processing, and storage
- Molded from a special high-density polymer which is resistant to the chemical action of histological solvents
- Efficient flow-through slots maximize fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage
- One-piece integral lid eliminates the need for separate steel lids
- The anterior writing surface is slanted at a 45° angle, making the cassette more suitable for use with certain types of labeling instruments
Available in 11 noncytotoxic, nonmetallic colors.
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok