Restek™ High-Power Electronic Crimping Tool with OLED Display Screen
Fixed power supply provides steady, reliable power; Cords are available for China, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.
Supplier: Restek™ 23236TW
- Buy only the size crimper or decapper needed (11 mm or 20 mm) with interchangable jaw sets, sold separately
- The separate crimper and decapper jaw sets fit standard lab vial seals that are aluminum or two-part aluminum/steel caps
- Ergonomic design reduces strain and arm injury associated with many manual crimping tools
- Optimize crimping power for each cap type, monitor battery use, and view lifetime statistics with the crisp OLED screen display
- Save time and minimize adjustments by storing separate programs for different caps and seals
- Strong enough for use with all steel and magnetic caps
- Combine with optional base and mounting kit for hands-free operation
- Two convenient sleep mode options
|11 mm or 20 mm|
|Universal Fixed Power Supply, USB Drive|
|Power Cord (Taiwan)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok