METTLER TOLEDO™ XPR Excellence Micro-Analytical Comparators
XPR Excellence Micro-Analytical Comparators perform highly accurate mass determination with full traceability of weighing results. User guidance within the color touchscreen increases efficiency of daily weighing tasks.
Supplier: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30355547
METTLER TOLEDO XPR Excellence Micro-Analytical Comparators are industry leading in accurate mass determination with a full traceability of weighing results. XPR36C, XPR56C, and XPR226CDR models function as high performance, but are also comparators. We offer customizable software options to best fit your weighing or comparator needs.
- Balance Type: XPR Excellence Micro-Analytical Comparators
- Readability: 0.001 mg (XPR36C), 0.01 mg (XPR56C), 0.005 mg (XPR226CDR)
- Documentation Type: Printing, Basic Electronic Documentation, Automatic Documentation (21 CFR Part 11 Compliant)
- MC Link calibration software
- Automatic static detection
- Automatic doors
- Password protection
- Leveling guidance
- Supports 21 CFR Part 11 (LabX compatible)
- User management
|12 V DC ±3%, 2.25 A, maximum ripple: 80 mVpp|
|Micro Analytical Balance|
|Color TFT Touchscreen|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok