Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Herbarium Specimen Cabinet
Protect plant specimens from damaging elements conveniently and easily.
Supplier: Lane Science Equipment Corporation 1A
Includes: S51056MF includes three-point locking mechanism.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Double-wall construction and elastomeric seal keep out air and other damaging elements
- Rigid chrome push-plate and three-point locking system
- Air space at the rear and front of shelves permits circulation of fumigants
- Features lift-off hinges, fumigant compartments, chrome label holders and a paracentric key lock
- Shallow shelves allow folders to be removed easily and permit genus folders to overhang
- Double-panel airtight door and fold at the front of the shelf protect specimen folders
- Elastomeric seal and powder paint finish will not cause off-gassing
- All steel construction
- Door opens to the right
- Dimensions:19L × 29 in.W (48 × 74cm)
|Proper and permanent protective storage of botanical specimens|
|Steel, Elastomeric seal|
|Herbarium Specimen Cabinet|
|Key lock, chrome label holder, elastomeric door seal and 3-pt. locking mechanism|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok