Heidolph™ Storm Heating/Cooling Work Station
Suitable thermoregulator help to provide controlled steady state heating and cooling
Supplier: Heidolph™ 015862410
Created with sophisticated computer modelling techniques. Ideal for steady state reactions over a large temperature range because of small Delta-T value
- Add-on module designed to accept the Carousel 6/Tornado combination or single Heat-On blocks
- Controlled heating and/or cooling of up to six 250mL samples simultaneously
- Internal fluid path designed to maximize heat transfer and minimize surface variation.
- Uses circulator to program temperature gradients (max. thermofluid range -85° to +235°C)
- Powerful mechanical overhead stirring for mixing viscous samples
- Chemically resistant fluoropolymer splash guard for preventing heat transfer from block to insulated outer case
- Frost-free design with highly insulated outer case ensures for operation
- Thermofluid operating range of -85° to +235°C, and reaction solution temperature range of -65° to +200°C
- Includes removable PTFE cover plate for increased performance and energy efficiency
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|-85°F to +392°F|
|-65°C to +200°C|
|Ideal for steady state reactions over a large temperature range|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok