Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Heidolph™ Radleys Heat-On Multi-Well Block Package with Six Inserts
Replace messy oil baths and heating mantles; avoid spills and make chemistry safer, cleaner and faster
Supplier: Heidolph™ 015852030
Includes: Multi-Well holder, One of each insert (for 25, 50 and 100mL flasks), and adaptor plate for 135mm hotplates
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Not all block designs are the same; test results show that Heat-On heats up 66% faster and uses 30% less energy than other leading brands of blocks.
- This unique Multi-well block holder is designed to hold either one or two inserts for flasks or tubes
- No oil baths or heating mantles required- safer operation with less clean-up
- Can be used with all common hotplates up to 145 mm in diameter; adapter for 135 mm hotplates included in Heat-On system packages
- Heats up to 200°C, and even up to 260°C for short periods
- Solid aluminum for fast and even heat transfer from the hotplate into the sample
- Lightweight and deep well design for increased surface contact contribute to fast heat transfer with added safety — no sticking or broken flasks to worry about
- Fluoropolymer coating for superior chemical resistance; optional anodized coating also available
|1 x multi-well holder, 1 x 25 mL, 1 x 50 mL and 12 x 100 mL flask inserts, 1 x adapter plate for 135 mm hotplates|
|Heat-On Multi-Well Packages|
|Hei Series Magnetic Stirrer|
|Ambient to 2600°C|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok