Eisco™ Heat Absorption Radiation Comparator
Heat Absorption Radiation Comparator is ideal for comparing the heat absorption and radiation between shiny and dull items.
Supplier: Eisco™ PH0467HAR
- Contains radiation comparator apparatus, white screen, and an attached electric bulb heat source
- Two domes - one black and one shiny metal
- Thermometer holders present on both domes make it easy to use and obtain data
- User friendly experiment guide included
- Base dimensions: 10 x 7 x 1 in.
- Height (to tip of domes): 6.5 in.
|Heat Absorption Radiation Comparator|
|Electric Bulb Heat Source (Attached), Radiation Comparator Apparatus, White Screen, and Experiment Guide|
|7 to Undergraduate|
|Comparing Heat Absorption and Radiation Between Shiny and Dull Items|
|10 x 7 x 1 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok