Laxco™ Handheld Lighted Analog Clinical Refractometer
Laxco™ Analog Lighted Clinical Refractometers uniquely design incorporates LED technology to illuminate the scale without the need of ambient light. With the ability to read Serum Protein, Specific Gravity and Refractive Index all on a single scale, it makes it the ideal choice.
Supplier: Laxco™ LRC200ATC
Refractometers have been used for measuring the concentration of solutions for more than a century. Their primary purpose is to measure the degree at which light bends as it passes through a medium, and is used in a wide range of applications and industries as a quality control and diagnostic tool.
Laxco Analog Lighted Refractometers are designed by US engineers and include many features packed into a handheld device.
Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a ridged quality control process to ensure accuracy and performance.
- Sealed calibration screw is locked on the bottom of the unit to prevent water from entering into the system
- Quickly calibrate the instrument with a turn of a screw, and distilled water
- Comfortable rubber eyecup blocks out ambient light, and allows for crystal clear viewing of readings
- Automatic temperature compensation prevents the need for constant re-calibration of the instrument. As the ambient temperature changes, the scale will automatically compensate for the difference in the degree of refraction. This ensures an accurate reading every time
- All metal construction and water resistant seal between prism and main body protects and prevents damage to internal objective lens
- Flat bottom allows the instrument to be set on a flat surface without the worry of it rolling
- Rubber hand grip is comfortable, easy to grasp. Its non-slip pattern grip reduces that chance of accidentally dropping the instrument
- One-piece U-shaped metal hinged daylight plate provides durability of frequent opening and closing. Two screws allow the daylight plate to be easily replacement in case of accidental damage
- Machined hole for hanging the refractometer in a convenient location
- Ball bearing hinged daylight secures the daylight plate in the up and down position
- Magnified scale and all glass optics creates the sharpest readings on the market
- Push bottom monetary switch allows for easy operation of the LED illumination
- Focusable eyepiece allows for crisp focus of reading line
- Carrying lanyard
- Two sample applicators are mounted to the bottom side of the refractometer, for convenience
- LED illuminates the scale without the need for ambient light
- Operates both with ambient light and LED
- Portable, easy to use design
Quickly and accurately get an indication of basic health parameters such as dehydration and blood plasma protein levels. Laxco Lighted Analog Clinical Refractometers uses three-scales to measure Total Serum Protein, Urine Specific Gravity, and Refractive Index, and ideal for use in quality control, research, and clinical laboratories.
- Urine Specific Gravity: 1.000ppt to 1.050ppt with granularity to measure down to 0.2ppt at a 0.2ppt degree of accuracy
- Serum Protein: 0g to 12g/100mL with granularity to measure down to 0.2g/100mL at a 0.2g/100mL degree of accuracy
- Refractive Index: 1.334nD to 1.360nD with granularity to measure down to .0005nD at a 0.0005nD degree of accuracy
Warranty and Services
|1.331 to 1.36|
|172 x 39 x 39 mm|
|10°C to 30°C|
|1.000 to 1.050 Urine Specific Gravity, 1 to 12 g/dl Serum Protein|
|0.002; 0.2 g/dl; 0.0005|
|0.002; 0.2 g/dl; 0.0005|
|LED or Ambient|
|Calibration Screw Driver, Carrying case with strap, (3) watch batteries, (2) Applicator, Calibration fluid, Manual|
|5 years optical and mechanical, 1 year electrical from date of purchase|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Daylight Plate is not covered by Warranty