Fisherbrand™ Handheld Analog Salinity Refractometer
When you need reliable, accurate readings of your salt water, the Fisherbrand™ Analog Salinity Refractometers delivers the value with both readings of Salinity and Specific Gravity all in one scale.
Refractometers have been used for measuring the concentration of solutions for more than a century. Their primary purpose is to measure the degree at which light bends as it passes through a medium, and is used in a wide range of applications and industries as a quality control and diagnostic tool.
Fisherbrand Analog Refractometers are designed for simple operation and built with an all-metal construction for durability. Its industrial design is the most commonly used design among refractometer manufactures as it is a cost-effective model to build.
Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a rigid quality control process to ensure its accuracy, and performance.
- Quickly calibrate the instrument with a turn of a screw, and distilled water
- Comfortable eyecup blocks out ambient light and allows for crystal clear viewing of readings
- Automatic temperature compensation prevents the need for constant re-calibration of the instrument. As the ambient temperature changes, the scale will automatically compensate for the difference in the degree of refraction. This ensures an accurate reading every time
- All metal construction creates durability
- Footrest allows the instrument to be set on a flat surface without the worry of it rolling off work surfaces
- Rubber hand grip is comfortable, easy to grasp. Its non-slip pattern grip reduces that chance of accidentally dropping the instrument
- Double hinged daylight plates create two points of movement to allow for greater flexibility in movement; making it easy to add samples and clean
- Portable, easy to use design.
Whether you are in aquaculture, food processing or wildlife management Fisherbrand Analog Handheld Refractometers are designed to measure salt levels in water and other saline fluids accurately and repeatedly. The dual scale allows for direct readings of specific gravity, and concentrations in parts per thousand.
- Specific Gravity: 1.000ppt to 1.070ppt with granularity to measure down to 0.001 divisions with a ±0.001 degree of Accuracy
- Salinity: 0 to 10% with granularity to measure down a 0.1% divisions with a ±0.1% degree of Accuracy
Warranty and Services
|±0.001 spc.gr; ±1ppt|
|Calibration Screw Driver, Soft sided case, Applicator, Manual|
|1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity, 0 to 100 ppt|
|±0.001 spc.gr; ±1ppt|
|Salinity; Aquaculture; Food Processing; Wildlife Management;|
|204 x 39 x 39 mm|
|10°C to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok