Eisco™ Halite Mineral Specimen
Halite Mineral Specimen ideal for teaching students about cleavage planes and how evaporate deposits form.
Supplier: Eisco™ ESNG0017
- Soft, white to translucent mineral that grows into cleavable cubes
- Example of cubic cleavage
- When broken, it will continually break into smaller and smaller cubes
- For use in classroom identification labs and exercises, correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- For simulating evaporite deposition
|Clear labeled and barcoded bag|
|2 to 3 cm|
|Study of cleavage planes and how evaporite deposits form in nature|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok