PureAire Monitoring Systems Glovebox Oxygen Deficiency Monitor
PureAire Monitoring Systems Glovebox Oxygen Deficiency Monitor designed for small enclosures using nitrogen or cryogenics
Supplier: PureAire Monitoring Systems 99021
- Long-life zirconum sensor can last 10+ years
- Two-Alarm setpoints for 19.5% and 18.0%
- Built-in audible alarm 90 db
- Digital display, and 4-20mA analog output
- Glovebox mount
- Levels are displayed clearly on the screen for easy access and visibility.
|0 to 25%|
|CE marked, UL/CUL Approved|
|4-20 mA Analog|
|-40°F to +131°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok