Gilson™ MICROMAN™ E Positive Displacement Pipettes
The ergonomically designed MICROMAN E positive displacement pipettes, along with disposable capillary piston (CP) tips, provide the highest precision when pipetting viscous, non-aqueous liquids such as oils, blood, glycerol, and more, while protecting the pipette from contamination.
Supplier: Gilson™ FD10006
MICROMAN™ E positive displacement pipettes with capillary pistons offer highest precision when pipetting problem liquids such as oils, cosmetics, blood, glycerol, radioactive samples, RNA, DNA, and more.
- Ergonomic design to increase pipetting performance
- Patented QuickSnap feature for Capillary Piston fitting System
- Volume securing button to reduce risk of accidental volume change during pipetting cycles
- Comfortable and easy to use with new handle shape and added finger hook
- Fully visible volumeter
- Large pushbutton for allows easy aspirate and dispense
- For complete and rapid pipetting of viscous, volatile, dense, hot or cold liquids
- Avoids leaks when pipetting volatile (high vapor pressure) liquids
- Avoid cross-contamination or residual sample carry-over
|100 to 1000 μL|
|Positive Displacement Pipette|
|For pipetting viscous, volatile, and problem liquids|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok