Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Geology-Paleontology Specimen Cabinet without Trays
Provides excellent way to store your geology and paleontology collection.
Supplier: Lane Science Equipment Corporation 301
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Double-wall, heavy-duty steel construction can store heavy specimens
- Elastomeric seal eliminates seepage of dust and foreign matter
- Powder paint finish will not off gas
- Reinforced to allow double stacking of cabinets
- Features two heavy-gauge bar handles and large label holder
- Lift-off door makes it easy to transfer specimens
- Door can be locked with a paracentric lock
- Holds a maximum of 16 trays (sold separately)
- 36.88H x 29W x 31.94 in.D
- Gray finish
- Shipped completely assembled
|Storing geology and paleontology collection|
|Paracentric lock, lift-off door, Elastomeric seal|
|Lift-off door with slip type hinge|
|Steel, Elastomeric seal|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok