Large four-digit readout shows counts per minute or continuous counting.
Supplier: Science First EN15
- Student-ready, compact and rugged four-digit Geiger counter
- Suitable for the Geiger stand with absorbers (S440974)
- Indicator lamp and audible chirp signal show tube counts
- Internal power supply will operate the 900VDC Geiger tube (S440972) or the smaller 450VDC tube (S440973)
- Front panel has a power switch and a switch to select counts per minute or continuous counting
- Push-button for manual resetting is provided
- Rear panel has connectors for the GM tube and a mute switch for the chirp signal
Dimensions: 3.5 × 6.5 × 5.5 in. (8.9 × 16.5 × 14cm).
|Color-coded 4 mm Banana Jacks|
|900 or 450 VDC|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok