Syngene™ Gbox - F3 with Feedback Lens
Syngene™ Gbox - F3 with Feedback Lens allows for automated imaging of DNA gels and visible protein gels.
Manufacturer: Syngene™ GBOXF3LFB
G:BOX F3 LFB is a gel documentation system for large gels capable of basic imaging applications including DNA and Protein gels.
- 5MP camera capable of producing 16 bit images with 65535 grey scales.
- F1.2 motorized zoom lens with feedback.
- Comes with a seven position filter wheel and epi white light.
- Option to upgrade the system for other applications in the future.
- Maximum viewing area available is 32.5 x 24.1cm.
- PC required (not included).
GeneSys is an application driven software designed for rapid image capture of biological samples. It has a simple icon based user interface usable on Win10, 8 and 7 platforms.
- Takes the guess work out of imaging, and produces quick and simple publication quality images.
- All files produced are a unique SGD format, where only raw data is analysed for quantification of samples.
- Files can also be saved as TIFF, JPEG, BMP formats.
- User protocols can be saved to review previous images captured, and easily replicate future imaged gels.
- All captured images can be simply edited with annotations, edit tools, image sharpen and exported to GeneTools.
GeneTools software provides the user with rapid quantification of samples and goes from blots to analysed data in a few quick steps. Analysis sample types include:
- Molecular weight
- Colony counting
- Spot blot
- Band matching
All samples can be quantified, including multiplexed protein fluorescence analysis of up to 5 samples at once. Raw data files can be quickly quantified to produce true data for publication data. High quality reports can be exported in Word and Excel files for simple review.
Both GeneSys and GeneTools software meet the requirements for 21 CFR Part 11 and GLP environments.
The system comes with a 3 year warranty (return to factory), unlimited licences of GeneTools analysis software and twice annual free software updates.
IQ/OQ is available upon request.
|Gbox F3 Gel Documentation with Lens Feedback|
|2.2 x 2.2u|
|Windows 7 or above|
|Genesys and Genetools included - unlimited|
|optional depending on transilluminator|
|gels, visible blots|
|up to 25x30cm|
|motorized zoom with Feedback|
|Gel Documentation System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok