Labconco™ FreeZone™ 2.5L −50°C Benchtop Freeze Dryers, 115V US Models
FreeZone Benchtop Freeze Dryers are designed for lyophilizing light to moderate sample loads. The compact design is ideal for labs with limited floor space. New Lyo-Works™ OS provides flexibility and convenience in an easy-to-use, touch screen display.
Supplier: Labconco™ 700201000
- Upright stainless steel collector coil holds 2.5Lof ice before defrosting
- −50° C (for aqueous samples)
- Features include hot gas defrost, side-mounted USB port and rear-mounted Ethernet connection
- Environmentally-friendly HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system
- Internal coil maximizes vapor-trapping efficiency
- Optional PTFE-coated collectors withstand corrosive compounds
- Lyo-Works OS provides a real time display of collector temperature and vacuum level
- 5 in. full color touch screen display
- Flexible programming and control of optional drying accessories
- Optional End-Zone™ end point detection for flask freeze drying
- One-touch data logging and display provides information to maximize sample quality and minimize run time
- Customizable settings include language, time zone, temperature and vacuum
- Alerts and feedback of current operating parameters can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses
- FreeZone exclusive features protect your vacuum pump from costly damage: A vacuum break valve bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off for more than 5 minutes. A moisture sensor prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line. Vacuum pump is automatically shut down when a leak is present in initial pull down or during run.
Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 98 liters/minute, drying accessory and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are required (not included).
All models conform to UL Standard 61010-1 (60 Hz models), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 (60 Hz models), and CE Conformity marking (230V, 50 Hz models).
Warranty and Services
|2.5 L (before defrosting)|
|UL, CAN/CSA, CE|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok