Diversified Spaces™ Four-Station Woodwork bench with Doors and Drawers
Used for keeping backpacks and other items.
Supplier: Diversified Spaces™ WW320V
- Constructed from solid maple and maple veneers
- 5.715cm (2.25 in.) thick maple top
- Double-faced unit has four doors and drawers
- Dovetailed locking drawers roll easily on epoxy coated glides
- Locking doors with pulls are hung on five knuckle institutional hinges
- Earth-friendly UV finish
- Unit can be ordered with or without vises
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|137.16 x 162.56 x 79.37 cm (54 x 64 x 31.25 in.)|
|4-Station Wood Workbench with Doors and Drawers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok