Foamtec FirmWIPE™ Foam Wipers
Offers fiber-free wiping in applications where durability and fast wicking, without dripping, are desirable
Supplier: Foamtec HT4331
Ideal for cleaning metal masks used to print LTCC components, capacitors, EL, OLED, and Plasma Display Panels.
- Open-cell polyurethane structure allows for fiber-free wiping
- Excellent pick-up of Thick Film inks and solder paste
- High incineration rate to yield low ash for precious metal reclamation in Thick Film applications
- Open-cell, felted foam structure allows for controlled transfer of solvent to optimize cleaning of Thick Film screens
- Ester-based chemistry and felted construction enable broad solvent compatibility
- Uniform porosity allows for excellent contamination pickup
|FirmWipe™ Foam Cleanroom Wipes|
|3 x 2 in. (7.62 x 5.08 cm)|
|For cleaning Metal masks used to print LTCC components, capacitors, EL, OLED, and plasma display panels|
|For heavy duty cleaning in medical device and screen printing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok