GSC Go Science Crazy Five Metal Heat Conductometer
Demonstrates the different conductive properties of various metals. The GSC International Five Metal Heat Conductometer contains one spoke each of aluminum, steel, brass, copper, and nickel extending from a central hub. This tool is perfect for classroom demonstrations of heat conduction principles.
Manufacturer: GSC Go Science Crazy 43120110
- Used to demonstrate the different conduction properties of various metals
- Consists of five different metal spokes that extend from a center hub which is connected to a wooden handle
- When the hub is heated, students watch as wax falls from each spoke in the order of highest conductivity
- Ideal for classroom or other educational settings
- Wax and instructions included
- Metals include aluminum, steel, brass, copper, and nickel
|12 x 8 in.|
|Testing conduction properties of various metals|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok