Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Micropoint Pipette Tips, Universal Fit, Non-Filtered
New, improved Fisherbrand SureOne Reload system offers a full line of micropoint universal fit pipet tips
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Reload system provides a complete line of micropoint universal-fit pipet tips.
- All racked sterile tips are shrink wrapped and certified free of RNase, DNase, ATP, pyrogen, bioburden, PCR inhibitors and endotoxin and DNA All nonsterile racked and bulk nonfiltered tips are certified free of RNase, DNase, and DNA
- Flush Fit Inserts sit flush with rack, allowing easy multichannel pipetting
- Recycle Logo molded into all rack components
- Notched clasp props lid open for autoclave venting
- Sure Stack lid rim prevents racks from sliding around when stacked and carted around a lab
- Safe-Lock latch allows for one-handed open and closing ability and won't pop open when dropped
- Sure-snap design securely holds insert in place, preventing it from being lifted out while pipetting
- Reversible flip-lid can be either a hinged or lift-off lid; hinged format does not prevent use of a multichannel pipet
- Inserts are easy to place onto and remove from rack; clip onto rack for a secure fit
- Lot traceable—all inserts contain the Fisherbrand part number, tip volume, lot number
- Indented insert holes inhibit tip movement, stabilizing them for multichannel work
- Contact Clip prevents unnecessary contact with the tips while clipping in inserts
- Multichannel design; all inserts are 96-well format Robust non-pliable design provides secure seals on every tip
- Product information displayed on box
- Dust Flap prevents debris from contaminating the product
- Finger Knockouts allow easy access to slide out product
- Canyon Cut Package allows for easy tip insert removal
- Reload packaging design saves 58% bench space vs. racked packaging; reduces plastic waste by 52%
Packaging options include bulk, rack, rack sterile and reload.
|0.1 to 10 μL|
|DNase, RNase, and DNA Free|
|Universal Fit Pipettor|
|Universal Fit Pipettor|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok