Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Fisherbrand™ Self-Closing Artery Forceps
Fisherbrand Self-Closing Artery Forceps are cross-actioned forceps primarily used to control blood flow. ASTM™ standard (F899-84) stainless steel.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Fisherbrand™ Self-Closing Artery Forceps are cross-actioned forceps primarily used to control blood flow
- Our forceps are designed to exceed perfromance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- Automatic clamping - squeeze patterned handle to open
- Designed for comfort, stability and ease of use
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Hand polished to mirror finish
- Dieffenbach Serrefines
- Made from surgical stainless steel
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Autoclavable up to 135°C
Manufactured under ISO 9002, CGMP guidelines.
|ISO 9002, cGMP|
|Straight, serrated, blunt point|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok