Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Microtiter Tubes
Ideal for sample dilution and/or mixing prior to transfer into microtiter plates.
Ideal for sample dilution and/or mixing prior to transfer into microtiter plates
Also suitable for HTLV-III testing, RIA, EIA, PCR, pharmaceutical quality control, sample freezer storage or transport of specimens and reagents. Choose plain tubes or tubes with frosted writing area.
- Superior-grade polypropylene tubes and packing racks are autoclavable and can be frozen to -80°C
- Sterile tubes are certified RNase-, DNase-, ATP-, DNA- and pyrogen-free
- Frosted tubes feature writing area that wraps around tube collar
- Capacity- 1.2mL
Packed in bulk, or in convenient 8 × 12 compact tray packs or robotic racks.
Compact Tray Packs
- Snug, smooth- fitting cover protects samples and enables stacking
- With paper grid for easy indentification of contents
- Specifically designed with 96-well footprint for robotic workstations
- One-way lid design with alphanumeric grid enables easy sample identification
- Condensation rings inside cover minimize cross-contamination
- Tubes fit in straight, upright position
|RNase, DNase, ATP, DNA, pyrogen-free|
|HTLV-III testing, RIA, EIA, PCR, pharmaceutical quality control, sample freezer storage or transport of specimens and reagent|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok