Fisherbrand™ Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder
Fisherbrand Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder are treated for increased corrosion resistance. Electronically Passivated to avoid rust contamination Made from ASTM™ standard (F899-84) surgical stainless steel.
- Fisherbrand™ Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder are used to securely handle needles and sutures
- Our forceps are designed to exceed performance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Forged, surgical-grade stainless steel with serrated jaws
- Engineered with positive-lock ratchets and box-lock precision joint
- Compatible with surgical and postmortem needles of any size
- Patterned grip for easy and comfortable handling
- Hand polished to mirror finish
- Made from surgical grade stainless steel
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Autoclavable up to 135°C; Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Produced under ISO 9002, GMP, cGMP guidelines
Produced under ISO9001, GMP, cGMP guidelines
FDA-certified stainless-steel material
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok