Fisherbrand™ 50mL Easy Reader™ Plastic Centrifuge Tubes
Withstand speed of up to 15,000 x G
Fisherbrand™ 50mL Easy Reader™ Plastic Centrifuge Tubes are made of durable, chemical-resistant, clear polypropylene. Withstand speed of up to 15,000 x G
- Black printed graduations are marked in 5mL increments from 5 to 50mL
- Large white marking area makes labeling samples easy
- With conical bottoms
- Tubes are sterilized by gamma radiation
- Packaged with two extra styrofoam racks
- The lowest recommended working temperature (i.e. while centrifuging) is 0oC.
- For storage, the polypropylene used in the tube body is stable as low as -80oC, however the limits for low temperature storage will vary depending on the solution being stored as well as the storage conditions
- Both styles offer secure, leak-resistant seals
- Blue plug-seal closure features double-start thread design for an exceptionally tight seal
- Flat-top caps offer faster handling and allow you to label the top of the tube
Available packed in foam racks or in bulk packs.
|White Marking Spot|
|15,000 x g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok