- Fisherbrand™ Hemostats Rochester-Ochsner (Kocher) Forceps are primarily used to handle to aggressively handle and manipulate of thick tissue or clamp heavy or dense vessels.The jaws have serrated inner lining with 1 x 2 teeth at the tipf for secured tissue grasping
- Our forceps are designed to exceed perfromance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- 3-Stage Locking System – Variable blood flow control (Stage 0: complete flow to Stage 3: no flow)
- Finger-ring handle designed for comfort, stability and ease of use
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Box-lock joint for precision clamping
- Hand polished to mirror finish
- Made from surgical stainless steel
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Autoclavable up to 135°C
ASTM™ (F899-81) standard stainless steel. Produced under ISO 9001, cGMP guidelines.
|Rochester Ochsner Forcep|
|ASTM, ISO 9001, cGMP|
|Serrated jaws, box lock joint|
|1 x 2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok