Fisherbrand™ Self-Closing Dissecting Forceps
Blunt-pointed tips of the Fisherbrand™ Self-Closing Forceps are closed in the resting state. Useful for clamping applications. Multipurpose. Made from ASTM™ standard (F899-84) surgical stainless steel.
- Our forceps are designed to exceed performance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Straight, blunt, serrated tips for secure grip
- Smooth, patterned grip for easy and comfortable handling
- Durable and resists rusting
- Hand polished to mirror finish
- Made from stainless steel
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Autoclavable up to 135°C
- Produced under ISO 9002, GMP, cGMP guidelines
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok