Fisherbrand Dissecting Fine-Pointed Forceps are used for fine dissection. Fine, serrated tips with guide pins.
- Fisherbrand™ Dissecting Fine-Pointed Forceps are designed to exceed perfromance expectations and manufactured to exact standards
- Serrated tips for grasping tissue and materials
- Guide pins allows tips to meet precisely
- Ribbed handles for secure grip, comfort and ease of use
- Passivated for corrosion resistance
- Made from ASTM™ standard stainless steel construction
- Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Fully autoclavable
|Fine Tissue Dissection|
|Serrated, fine point|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok