Fisherbrand™ Analog Abbe Benchtop RI Refractometer
FisherBrand™ Analog Abbe Benchtop RI Refractometer uses a digital thermometer to track temperature fluctuations throughout the sample reading processes to ensure an accurate reading each and every time.
Includes: Abbe Refractometer, Calibration fluid, Applicator, Manual, Digital thermometer
FisherBrand™ Analog Abbe Benchtop RI Refractometer robust design is simple and easy to use. A digital thermometer replaces the traditional mercury base thermometer to provide more accurate temperature readings at the sample location. For greater accuracy, inlet valve ports are installed on the system to allow for the attachment an optional waterbath to control the temperature.
Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a ridged quality control process to insure its accuracy, and performance.
- Sturdy, all metal construction with footprint for benchtop use
- Stainless steel prism well and sapphire measuring surface, equals great protection and easy cleaning
- Locking mechanism to hold the sample prism firmly in place
- Focusing control to create a sharp reading line
- Calibration knob for easy, quick calibration and reading
- IP65 rating for sensor protects against water and dust
- Requires 4 to 5 drops sample size for micro-volume detection
- Uses ambient light to illuminate the scales
- Adjustable ambient light collection window, for brighter illuminated scales
- Flip out mirror to provide additional ambient light, for more accurate readings
- Valve ports to attach optional circulating waterbath
- Digital thermometer to measure sample temperature
- 1 year warranty
Warranty and Services
|Abbe Benchtop Brix/RI Refractometer|
|1.3000 to 1.7000|
|Abbe Refractometer, calibration fluid, Applicator, Manual, Digital thermometer|
|270 x 180 x 370 mm|
|0 to 95 Brix|
|BRIX; Wine; Beverages; Foods; Industrial Fluids|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok