Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day)
Displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day). Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with a platinum waterproof stainless-steel probe provides accurate readings with tip penetration of 0.3 in. and waterproof cable.
Triple display shows current °F/ °C and minimum/maximum temperatures
- Time/Date stamp key shows the exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- 4-wire platinum sensor ensures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range
- Alarm is settable in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above/falls below set points
- Visual LEDs and audible alarm signal continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Display easy-to-read: Triple display shows current and minimum/maximum temperatures.
- Cable length: 10-feet
- Size: 2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Case: high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic
An individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). NIST traceable
|Batteries, platinum RTD sensor/stainless-steel probe, magnetic strips, Velcro™ tape, bench stand
|Probe: 0.187 dia. x 0.74 in.L
|-148°F to +158°F
|-100.00°C to +70°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok