Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Infrared Thermometer with Trigger Grip
Instantly reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius for any surface, including solids, semisolids, and liquids
Simple operation—point at sample and take a reading in less than a second. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Infrared Thermometer with Trigger Grip instantly reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius for any surface, including solids, semisolids, and liquids.
- Noninvasive, no-touch measurements are ideal for food preparation, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, cleanrooms, electronics, and field use
- Thermocouple jack may be used for reading all Type K thermocouples
- Minimum/maximum feature permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time
- Displays the average of all readings made and the difference between two readings
- Audible, user settable, high and low alarms signal out-of-range conditions
- “Hold” function freezes display at the current reading
- Backlighting permits viewing in low-light conditions; low-battery indicator
- Memory permits recalling individually captured temperatures
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025, NIST|
|0.1 to 1 in 0.01 step|
|18 x 7 x 3.8 cm|
|Food, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, clean rooms, electronics and field|
|Type K Thermocouple|
|-60°C to +500°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok