Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Hot Wire Anemometer/Thermometers
Ideal for cleanrooms and environmental tests
Includes: Dual thermistors probe, 40 in. (101.6cm) cable, and six “AAA” batteries
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Hot Wire Anemometer/Thermometers are ideal for cleanrooms and environmental tests. Miniature glass-bead thermistor provides greater precision at low air velocities. Eliminates friction errors caused by rotating vanes in traditional anemometers.
- Accuracy is ±1% full scale plus 1 digit
- Displays temperature in user-selectable °C or °F; temperature range from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) with a resolution of 0.1°C or °F and accuracy of ±0.8°C (1.5°F)
- Serial RS-232 output allows the meter to be connected to any IBM™-compatible computer or datalogger
- Information can be imported to an existing database and, with the accessory Data Acquisition System, captured, displayed on monitor, and stored†
- Memory function recalls the highest and lowest readings and HOLD button freezes display for later reading
- Measures air velocity in five ranges: 0.2 to 20mps with a resolution of 0.1mps
- 0.7 to 72kph with a resolution of 0.1kph
- 40 to 3940fpm with a resolution of 1fpm
- 0.5 to 44.7mph with a resolution of 0.1mph
- 0.4 to 38.8 knots with a resolution of 0.1 knots
Unit measures 7L × 3W × 1.25 in. H (17.8 × 7.6 × 3.2cm); weighs 9.50 oz. (269g). Available accessories include DAS-4 Data Logger System (06-662-72) and DAS-3 Data Acquisition System (11-661-22).
|Hot Wire Anemometer/Thermometer|
|An individually-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided with each unit. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Unit is supplied complete with dual thermistors probe, 40-inch cable, Traceable™ Certificate, 6 AAA batteries, and computer output. Size is 7 x 3 x 1-1/4 inches and weight is 9-1/2 ounces.|
|±1% plus 1 digit (Full Scale)|
|7 x 3 x 1.25 in. (17.8 x 7.6 x 3.2 cm)|
|0°C to 50°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok