Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Dual-Display Conductivity Meter
Measures conductivity and temperature; includes NIST™ traceability certificate.
Measures conductivity and temperature; includes NIST™ traceability certificate.Large display
- LCD is 1.375 in.H: simultaneously displays conductivity and temperature readings
- Serial RS-232-C output connects to IBM-compatible computer or data logger
- Optional Data Acquisition System DAS-3™ (11-661-22) or DAS-4™ Data Logger System (06-661-72) can capture, display, store and export data to an existing database
- 0.0 to 199.9μmhos (0.1μmho resolution), 0.001 to 1.999mmhos (0.001mmho resolution), and 0.01 to 19.99 mhmos (0.01 mmho resolution)
- Accuracy is ±2% of full scale plus 1 digit
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation from 0° to 60°C (32° to 140°F); resolution is 0.1° and accuracy is ±0.8°C
- Certificate provided with each meter indicates instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Calibrated by an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA
- Recalls highest, lowest, and average readings at the touch of a button
- HOLD button freezes display for later reading
- Easy calibration: lets user adjust to a probe's K (constant) factor and to calibrate to solution standards
- Unit measures 1.25W × 3L × 7 in.H (3.2 × 7.6 × 17.8c)
- Weighs 9.5 oz. (269g)
Accessories include Easy-Use™ 115V adapter (11-661-23), DAS-3 Data Acquisition System (11-661-22), and DAS-4 Data Logger System (06-661-72) (all sold separately).
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA indicating instrument traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|±2% FS +1 digit|
|Meter, probe, 40 in. (101.6cm) cable, 9V Alkaline battery|
|0°C to 60°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok