Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Dissolved Oxygen Meter Pen
O-ring seal and membrane keypad for long life in severe lab or harsh plant environments.
Includes: Traceable™ Certificate, two spare probe heads with membranes, electrolyte solution, nylon carry case, and four AAA batteries.
- Tough ABS plastic housing and water-resistant design
- Hold button freezes the reading on the display
- High contrast, easy to read 0.37 in. high LCD digits
- Simultaneous display of oxygen concentration and temperature
- Unit recalls minimum/maximum readings at the press of a button
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Replacement battery Cat. No. 2-440-3A
Dissolved oxygen measurement
- Range: 0.0 to 20.0mg/L
- Resolution: 0.1mg/L
- Accuracy: ±0.4mg/L
- Range: 0.0 to 100% air saturation
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: ±0.7%mg/L
- Range: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±0.8°C (1.5°F)
ABS Plastic Case: 1.5 × 8 × 1.5 in. (3.8 × 20.3 × 3.8cm); Weight: 5 oz. (142g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Traceable certificate, two spare probe heads with membranes, electrolyte solution, Nylon carry case, Four AAA batteries|
|0°C to 50°C|
|0 to 100% Air Saturation|
|32°F to 122°F|
|0 to 20mg/L|
|0 to 20mg/L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok