Fisherbrand™ 150 Handheld Homogenizer Motor
The 150 Homogenizer is a high performance, light weight tissue homogenizer designed to reliably process samples, quickly and efficiently.
- Designed for comfortable handheld use, but can be mounted to a motor stand for lengthier processing
- Interchangeable quick connect rotor stator generator probes provides flexibility to process samples from 200 μL to 100 mL
- Stainless-steel probes (5 to 10 mm diameter), sold separately, are designed for long life and are easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Plastic probes virtually eliminate risk of cross contamination and carryover between samples and can be cleaned for reuse in most cases
- Speed: Variable from 5000 to 35,000 rpm
- Power: 150 W max
- Sound: <72dB
Warranty and Services
|Tissue homogenization, PCR analysis, cell disruption, RNA/DNA and protein extractions, and emulsions and suspensions
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok