Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Conductivity/TDS Meter Pen
Easy-to-use, waterproof conductivity/TDS meter designed for routine analysis and quality control. Simply turn on, insert, and simultaneously read result and temperature.
- Tough, chemical-resistant, waterproof ABS plastic housing
- Easy-to-read 0.5 in. LCD digits
- Dual display shows reading and temperature
- HOLD button freezes reading on display
- Arrow keys allow fast setting to calibration standards
- Saves calibration data even when unit is off
- Instant-response probe and solid-state thermistor provide precise readings
- Temperature compensation permits readings to be automatically referenced to the international standard of 25°C; user may set programmable temperature coefficient
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.4 x 1.25 in. (16.5 x 3.56 x 3.18cm)
- Weight: 2.25 oz. (63.8g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
Fulfill requirements for CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, ISO, and Federal/State regulations.
|0 to 1999 μS|
|±1% FS +1 digit|
|20°C to 25°C|
|0°C to 50°C|
|ISO 17025, NIST|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok