Fisher Science Education™ Environmental Extremes Plant Growth Kit
Simulate conditions of acid rain, saline soils, drought and erosion in classroom.
A complete introductory unit on environmental studies. Plan to spend four to six weeks.
- Six experimental protocols introduce students to scientific method using plant science model
- Applicable to any biology or environmental science course.
- Students design their own experiments after becoming familiar with experimental model, protocols, data collection and data analysis processes
- Most kit components are reusable for many years
- Complete instructor's manual with reproducible student protocols
- For grades 6 to 12
- Class size: 24 students
Acids are not included
Designed for 24 students. This complete kit includes reproducible student protocols and instructor manual. (Acids not included.)
Can also be made available as an extended kit which includes STEM-related equipment you may not have in your lab, such as pH meters, buffer calibration kit and digital scales; contact your Fisher Science Education Representative for details.
|10 to 12|
|Environmental Extremes Plant Growth Kit|
|Complete introductory unit on environmental studies|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok