Thermo Scientific™ Maxima SYBR Green/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X)
Ready-to-use solution optimized for qPCR and 2-step RT-qPCR.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ K0222
The master mixes include Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only template and primers need to be added. The SYBR Green I intercalating dye allows for DNA detection and analysis without using sequence-specific probes.
Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase in combination with an optimized buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP is included in the mix for optional carry-over contamination control using uracil DNA glycosylase (UDG). The use of Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes in real-time PCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral, and cDNA templates. Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes are compatible with most real-time thermal cyclers.
- Specificity - Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity - detects low copy number targets
- Wide linear range - accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience - ready-to-use 2X master mix
• 10 x 1.25 mL Maxima SYBR Green/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) containing Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs (also dUTP) and SYBR Green I in an optimized PCR buffer with ROX passive reference dye; sufficient for 1000 x 25 µL reactions.
• 10 x 1.25 mL Nuclease-Free Water
Store at -20°C.
|1000 Reactions at 25 μL|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, StepOnePlus™ System, StepOne™ System|
|Real Time PCR SYBR Master Mix|
|10 x 1.25 mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.