Eppendorf™ FemtoJet™ 4x Microinjector
The FemtoJet 4x is the ideal solution if your research demands injection volumes greater than 100 pL and/or longer series at higher pressures. Ideal for use in functional genomics and developmental biology applications.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 5253000025
DescriptionThe FemtoJet 4x with its external pressure supply (not included) delivers the precise and continuous pressure required. Featuring the same quality design and compatibility as the FemtoJet 4i, the 4x model is the “heavy duty” device for those more demanding applications.
- Very simple and clearly arranged operation for routine tasks
- Injection volume ranges from femtoliters to microliters
- Inject and Clean function can be triggered right on the device using the included mouse or optional foot control
- Programmable injection guarantees high reproducibility
- Connection to TransferMan™ 4r, InjectMan™ 4 or InjectMan™ NI 2 enables semi-automatic microinjection
- Small footprint
- Can be combined with all conventional micromanipulation systems
- Independent pressure supply via built-in compressor (only FemtoJet 4i)
- External pressure supply guarantees the continuous availability of higher injection pressures - even with large volumes and very short intervals (only FemtoJet 4x)
|Microinjection into small organisms and embryos in the early stages of development
|Can be combined with all conventional micromanipulation systems
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok