MP Biomedicals™ FastPrep™ RNA Extraction Starter Package
The FastPrep™ RNA Extraction Starter Package includes the FastPrep-24 5G instrument, 24 x 2 mL CoolPrep Adapter, BioPulverizer Systems I and 2 and RNAPro solution.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 116005550FP
FastPrep RNA Extraction Starter Package includes:
FastPrep-24™ 5G Instrument (116005500)
The FastPrep-24™ 5G Instrument is a high-speed benchtop homogenizer offering the ultimate in speed and performance for the lysis of biological samples. Indeed, simultaneous homogenization of up to 24 samples takes place within 40 seconds. The FastPrep-24™ 5G Instrument uses a unique, optimized motion to disrupt cells through the multidirectional, simultaneous beating of specialized Lysing Matrix beads on the sample material. Developed for difficult and resistant samples, the FastPrep-24™ 5G Instrument lyses thoroughly and quickly any tissues and cells and thus allows easy and reproducible isolation of stable RNA, active proteins and full-length genomic DNA.
Samples and buffers are added to a 2 mL Lysing Matrix tube containing specialized Lysing Matrix beads. The ergonomic design of the instrument ensures an easy loading of the sample tubes that remains securely sealed during the processing. The homogenization speed and duration times are manually programmed using a touch screen visual display. After setting your speed and time with the touch of a button, just push ''run'', and in less than a minute your samples are completely lysed. The touch screen software based interface also includes a wide range of predefined programs designed for optimal setting of routinely run sample types.
- Intuitive Software, User-Friendly Touch Screen
- Highest speed and Most Power
- Shortest Processing
- Widest range of adapters for sample flexibility
- Highest yield of DNA, RNA and Proteins
- Process any tissue or cellular sample type with highest quality results
CoolPrep Adapter (116002528)
- Process difficult samples in 40 seconds or less
- Precise settings result in high reproducibility
- Eliminate cross contamination
- 24 x 2 mL samples under cryogenic conditions
BioPulverizer System I (116750200)
- Contains 10 x 2 mL tubes of each of MP's specialized Lysing Matrix types A, B, C, D and E.
- Optimizes homogenization conditions for multiple sample types, including DNA, RNA, proteins and other small molecules.
Biopulverizer™ System II (116850200)
- Contains 10 x 2 mL tubes of each of MP's specialized Lysing Matrix types F, G, H, I and J.
- Ideal for optimizing homogenization conditions and protocols for very difficult, unusual or multiple samples.
RNAPro Solution (116055050)
- Extracted RNA is suitable for RT-PCR analysis and other downstream applications
- Using the FastPrep-24™ or FastPrep™ FP120 Instrument, samples can be homogenized by using MP Lysing Matrix tubes
- 2 x 27.5 mL
|Nucleic Acid Extraction and Cell Separation Instrument|
|Approx. 200 μL to 50 mL; up to approx. 25 g|
|Tissue, Cultured Cells, Bacteria|
|FastPrep-24 5G instrument, 24 x 2 mL CoolPrep Adapter, BioPulverizer Systems I and 2 (50 tubes each) and RNAPro solution (2 x 27.5 mL)|
|1 to 120 sec.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.