Corning™ Falcon™ In Vitro Fertilization Plasticware
Falcon™ IVF plasticware for manipulation and observation of ova and embryos. Design features a sterile, flat, optically clear, single use device.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 353671
Note: The lids of the Falcon™ IVF Products are not certified nonembryotoxic.
- Pre-tested plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- CE marked to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation
- US FDA-cleared Class II medical device
- Nonembryotoxic, Nonpyrogenic, Noncytotoxic
- Tissue culture (TC)-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Low-wall dish is not TC-treated (not wettable) for optimal media droplet consistency
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation (SAL 10-6)
- Flat dish bottoms for distortion-free optics
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging, Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs
|17 x 11 mm Four-well Dish, 1 Piece Lid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok