Corning™ Falcon™ Polystyrene Aspirating Pipets, Without Graduations
Manufactured from polystyrene as a safer alternative to glass Pasteur pipets. Corning™ Falcon™ Disposable Aspirating Pipets are ideal for tissue culture usage or any non-toxic solution that requires aliquoted or aspirating/dispensing in a sterile environment.
$125.00 - $156.00
- Sterile, polystyrene, non-plugged, non-graduated pipets
- Safer alternative to glass Pasteur pipets
- Can be used for all vacuum-aspirating procedures
- Noncytotoxic, nonpyrogenic tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
- Individually packaged in thermoformed paper-plastic wrap to ensure sterile presentation
All sizes come individually wrapped, 200 per case
|Class I Medical|
|For tissue culture usage or any non-toxic solution that requires aliquot or aspirating, dispensing in a sterile environment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok