Falcon™ Cell Strainers
Rapidly isolates primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues. Falcon™ Cell Strainers are easy to use and ideal for use with stem cells and primary cells.
Supplier: Falcon™ 352340
- Product Certifications
- A faster and easier alternative to gauze filtration in procedures involving dissociation of cells from either clumps or primary tissues
- Consistently obtain a more uniform single-cell suspension
- Three nylon mesh pore sizes for optimal performance in a variety of applications
- Sterilized and conveniently accessible in individual packaging
- Extended lip on strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Strainers are made of a strong nylon mesh with 40, 70, or 100 μm pores that are evenly spaced for consistent results
- Molded color-coded polypropylene frame with tab enables easy handling
- Individually packaged
Individually wrapped in medical-grade packaging and gamma irradiated.
|Extended lip on strainer, polypropylene frame with tab
|Conical Tubes, 50 mL Falcon
|Designed for rapidly isolating primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single cell suspension from tissues
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok