Epredia™ Fa-Tech™ Laser Cassette Printer
The Fa-Tech™ Laser Cassette Printer technology produces high quality prints combined with a patented chemical additive on the cassette to deliver consistency and efficiency. Built in interface connectivity ensures LIS/LIM compatibility.
Supplier: Epredia™ 8000038
- Fa-Tech™ laser printers are designed to create crisp, accurate and indelible print quality for laboratories concerned about workflow bottlenecks caused by the need for reprinting cassettes with low-quality or unreadable printing at accessioning.
High Printing Quality
- The Fa-Tech™ laser printers create sustainable and indelible printed information where patient data can be identified accurately throughout the lifetime of the cassette supporting laboratories and patients.
- Character Types: Alphanumeric
- Barcode Types: Linear, Bidimensional, ASCII Codes
- Fa-Tech™ laser printers incorporate a highly efficient technology helping labs with higher printing demands utilize the laser printing capabilities and automated cassette feeder feature to achieve high throughput and faster turn-around times.
Low Operations Cost
- Fa-Tech™ laser printers do not require replacement of ancillary components significantly decreasing operation costs and lowers any intensive maintenance helping lab managers from being burdened with high operation costs.
Features & Benefits
- Fa-Tech™ NOVA laser Printer is a single cassette hopper printer providing an economical option for laboratories.
- Fa-Tech™ VEGA™ laser printer has six cassette hoppers and supports laboratories printing a variety of cassette colors and styles.
- Laser Technology eliminates ancillary components such as print heads & ribbons and simplifies operation.
- High resolution printing, 600 dpi, improves printing sharpness and clarity of characters allowing more characters to be embedded on cassette surface.
- Fully automated system with fast print speed, 5 seconds per cassette, allows the user to quickly and easily print cassettes needed for a case at accessioning or grossing.
- Laser system with cassette additive print technology ensures permanent and delible marking that are extremely durable overtime.
- Small footprint reduces the concern of space constraint in the lab.
- Quiet printing reduces distraction during grossing and accessioning.
|Fa-Tech™ VEGA™ Laser Printer
|VEGA™ Laser Printer, Sealed Class IV YAG Laser (2.2 W)
|100 to 240 V
|IEC 61010-2-101:2015, IEC 61010-1:2010, IEC 61326-1:2012, IEC61326-2-6:2012
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok