Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Gibco™ ExpiFectamine™ CHO Transfection Kit
These high-efficiency, cationic transfection reagents, coupled with an optimized transfection enhancer and culture feed, will power the highest possible level of protein expression from ExpiCHO-S™ Cells cultured in ExpiCHO™ Expression Medium
Supplier: Gibco™ A29129
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Achieves greater than 90% transfection efficiency of high-density suspension CHO cell culture, with matching transfection enhancer and culture feed to boost transfection performance and protein expression
- Requires one-third to one-half less plasmid DNA than other transfection reagents while achieving superior expression performance
- Enables options for three transient expression protocols for maximal work flexibility while still fitting into the same overall workflow used by other transient expression systems, such as FreeStyle™ MAX CHO and Expi293™
- Delivers robust and reproducible transfection results, giving you greater confidence in your results
- Demonstrates linear scalability of transfections from culture volumes of <1 mL to >10 L
|Animal Origin-Free, Chemically Defined|
|Kit Includes: 3.2mL ExpiFectamine™ CHO Reagent, 6mL ExpiFectamine™ CHO Enhancer, 330mL ExpiCHO Feed|
|CHO Transfection Kit|
|3.2 mL ExpiFectamine CHO Reagent
6 mL ExpiFectamine CHO Enhancer
330 mL ExpiCHO Feed
Sufficient for transfection of 1 L of culture
Store in the dark at 2 -8°C.
|For 1L of culture|
|Ovarian Cells, Established Cell Lines|
Provide Content Correction
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok