3M™ Exhalation Valve Filter 604
Exhalation valve filter is NIOSH-approved when used with 3M™ half facepiece 6000 series respirators.
Supplier: 3M™ 7100245392
- Designed to help filter exhaled breath of respirator wearer
- Provides source control when worn with reusable respirator half facepiece 6000 series
- Easily installed and removed
- Users can conduct a positive pressure seal check while installed
- Hard case can be wiped with disinfecting wipes
- Users should replace the exhalation valve filter if damaged, filter media becomes soiled, or if breathing becomes difficult
- NIOSH approved accessory only for use with 3M™ 6000 Series half facepiece respirators with 3M™ particulate filters 7093, 2091 or 5N11/501/603
- Not FDA cleared for use as a medical device for use in surgical applications
|6000 Series half facepieces
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok