METTLER TOLEDO™ Excellence XPR Precision Balance, Standard Weigh Pan
Excellence XPR Precision Balances provide FACT automatic adjustment, leveling guidance, LabX software compatibility and exceptional user management within the detachable 7-inch color touchscreen. The SmartPan Pro weigh pan design eliminates air current risks and increases repeatability accuracy.
Supplier: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30317511
METTLER TOLEDO Excellence XPR Precision Balances have features including guided levelling with adjustable feet, programmable FACT automatic adjustment, and StatusLight, which signals when it’s safe to weigh. Advanced user management within the detachable 7-inch color touchscreen allows users to save individual settings and tolerances.
- Balance Type: Precision Balance
- Weigh Pan: Standard weigh pan
- Calibration Type: Internal (automatic/FACT)
- Connection Type: USB-B (to device); RS232 (integrated/optional); USB-A (to device); Bluetooth (optional); Ethernet (LAN)
- Display: 7 in. color TFT touchscreen with advanced user management to increase efficiency
See how it ranks among our Excellence balance line:
- XPR (ProFACT Internal)
- XSR (FACT Internal)
|FDA 21 CFR Part 11|
|USB, LAN, RS232 compatible|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok