Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
METTLER TOLEDO™ Excellence Refractometer
The benchtop refractometer can be used for a variety of applications, measuring almost any sample with high accuracy. With its intuitive operation and a modular workflow, you can easily terminate inaccuracy and generate repeatable results.
Supplier: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30474904
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Excellence Refractometer
- Offers fast refractive index measurements in the range with automatic temperature control
- Simple One Click™ Operation enables users to start a complete workflow with one click including sampling, measuring, rinsing, drying, and SOPs.
- The user management system allows for different level of access to be defined, with each user having their own personalized home screen and language.
- Measurement limits can be set for color-coded pass/fail information for accepted and rejected samples.
- Can be upgraded to a dedicated automatic multi-parameter system combining density, refractive index, pH, color, titration and more to save time, increase data quality and prevent any alteration of samples between individual analyses.
|1.32 to 1.58|
|nD, Brix, Inverted Sugar, Salt, Zeiss|
|Excellence Refractometer with Peltier temperature sensor|
|193 x 208 x 226 mm|
|41°F to 167°F|
|DC socket to connect the AC adapter|
|1.32 to 1.58 nD|
|R5 offers fast refractive index measurements|
|7 in. display with color touchscreen|
|Measure Brix or Refractive Index of a sample|
|± 0.03°C (from 15°C to 50°C); ± 0.05°C (from 5°C to 75°C)|
|5°C to 75°C|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok